“Morgan Olson is a World Class Company and it all comes down to the quality of our employees and the work that we do.”
Today, Morgan Olson is the industry leader with hundreds of professional designers, engineers, technical support, and master builders, sales, parts and service professionals – all with the same commitment to excellence in product, in performance and total customer satisfaction.
If you’re ready to get your hands a little dirty, work your hours professionally and be on a winning team, you’ve found the right company.
- Two years college or trade school degree or high school graduate with three to five years work experience. Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Director of Sales
- College degree with five to seven years specialized work experience or master degree with two to three years work experience
Computer knowledge Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly organized with the ability to perform with minimal direction/supervision.
Strategic Accounts Manager
- Associates degree from two-year college in a related technical field or certificate or diploma from
trade school in related field and five years experience in the maintenance and/or operation of a
process manufacturing facility or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with repairs and maintenance of processing equipment. expertise and proficiency with basic
office computer software, e.g., word processing, email, and spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with Computerized Maintenance Management System
(CMMS) and instruct others on its operation Excellent people skills
- Associates Degree in Environmental Health & Safety
- 3-5 years EH&S experience in a manufacturing environment (Including Painting operations)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Completed 10 hour OSHA Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent People Skills
Morgan Olson LLC, an aluminum truck body manufacturer located in Sturgis, MI, is seeking a Plant Manager to oversee its pre-clean, paint, final assembly, traffic, and modification departments. The position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Operations and will be responsible for the direction and coordination of the above operations. The successful candidate will possess an undergraduate degree in a related field, a minimum of 3 years Truck/Vehicle manufacturing experience at the Plant Manager level, and experience in Lean Manufacturing. Interested candidates may fax, mail or email work history to: Lenea Roberts, 1801 S. Nottawa St. Sturgis, MI 49091. Fax: 269-659-0264, email:
We are an equal opportunity employer
Aftermarket Sales and Marketing Analyst
Morgan Olson, LLC, a leading producer of aluminum truck bodies and components, with a 60-year history of supplying high-quality, extremely reliable vehicles to some of the largest delivery based companies in America, has the above opening in its aftermarket business segment. Responsibilities include: working with the Sales Team to solicit, identify and offer solutions to support incremental parts and accessory sales opportunities, working closely with Engineering to develop and launch new products and coordinating sales strategies with current and new customers or markets. This position will also focus on new product development and coordinating the products from research to market. Candidates should possess a background in aftermarket products and marketing, be proficient in MS Office applications and possess good analytical and interpersonal skills. Interested candidates may fax, mail or email work history to: Lenea Roberts, 1801 S. Nottawa St. Sturgis, MI 49091. Fax: 269-659-0264, email:
We are an equal opportunity employer
Continuous Improvement Team Member
Manufacturing Operations Mgr
- BA/BS in industrial, mechanical or business administration, or a 4-year technical degree in related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a process-oriented operations and/or related industry. A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer.
- JD Edwards knowledge a plus.
Buyer / Planner
This position, reporting to the Purchasing Manager, will source, negotiate and purchase for production and service parts all assigned commodities while focusing on cost reduction and improved supplier delivery performance. Candidates should; possess 5+ years industry experience along with supplier and systems knowledge, demonstrate good judgment and problem solving skills, possesses the ability to communicate clearly and concisely and demonstrates good organizational skills. Knowledge of the J. D. Edwards business system a definite plus.
Send resume to:
This position will be responsible for supervising the activities of the planning, inventory control and central warehouse/stores operations, ensuring accurate inventory management and cost accounting, serving as a liaison for the materials group to outside vendors as well as internal customers to resolve conflicts, and developing and administering policies and procedures relating to purchasing, shipping/receiving and materials storage. We are seeking a degreed candidate with 5+ years MRP planning and inventory control and warehousing and material flow experience along with a demonstrated ability to develop metrics to drive inventory problem resolution.
Send resume to: